[Zope-PAS] Re: Want to push 1.0.4 with Gary's fixes for logout handling

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Thu Dec 16 11:10:02 EST 2004

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> Zachery Bir wrote:
>
>> Hey, all.
>>
>> Gary Poster added in some functionality that allows for proper
>> handling of logout functionality in PAS. It's currently checked in on
>> a branch: zc-pas_fix_logout-branch
>>
>> I'd like to get it into a 1.0.4 release, soon followed (really, Jens,
>> I promise ;)) by the id-de-mangling 1.1.
>>
>> Thoughts? It uses a monkey patch to catch Zope's current handling of
>> the logout functionality.
>

> Do you mean the ZMI logout? Is the only change the add of resetCredentials?

Yes, it fixes ZMI logoug (via a monkey patch).  The branch also
clarifies the interface of the PAS, including APIs which have not
previously been documented.  It makes explicit the fact that
'resetCredentials' and 'updateCredentials' are public methods of the PAS
(so that skin methods may call them).

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com