[Zope-PAS] Checked in the Challenge implementation.

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Sep 28 17:57:47 EDT 2004

> Mark Hammond wrote:
> > As a moderate proposal that reduces confusion for challenge/response
> > implementors, but tries to avoid the controversy of making
> redirect and
> > challengers truly interact:
>
> My suggestion is that you don't try to make them interact if it gives
> you a headache.

As quoted, my proposal *does* avoid interaction between challenge/response
and redirect based challengers.

Is it not clear that I need HTTP and other challenge/response mechanisms to
interact (at the site admins discretion), or is it still not clear that they
do not interact correctly?

Thanks,

Mark.