[Zope-PAS] nothing implements IMutableUserFolder

Janko Hauser jhauser at zscout.de
Sat Feb 5 08:51:04 EST 2005

Hi, I'm trying to incorporate a PAS acl_users during site setup. For
testing I use ZopeTestCase. This packages uses userFolderAddUser() to
generate specific users for the tests. Which does not function with PAS.

Looking through the PAS code I realized, that nothing implements the
interfaces IMutableUserFolder, which defines the missing
method. Before I start to digg further I wanted to ask, if there are
reasons that PAS currently does not fullfill this interface?

It looks a little bit difficult, as it needs to interact with several
plugins as it defines a user and gives this user a list of roles.

__Janko