[Zope-PAS] using plugins programmatically

Janko Hauser jhauser at zscout.de
Sat Feb 5 08:57:32 EST 2005

Another question regarding PAS. As I understand it, the plugins
mechanism is mainly used for TTW configuration. The current path to
use PAS in code is:

- instantiate a PAS instance, which automatically instantiates the
  pluginregistry.

- import the addmethods of the plugins one likes to use

- add these plugins

- configure the plugins to register themself for the various
  interfaces.

So in the code I use the plugin-mechanism only in the last step. Is
this the right way, or do I miss something?

__Janko