[Zope-PAS] New to PAS

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Jun 27 12:01:34 EDT 2006

Jeff,

FWIW, PAS is a framework, which is shorthand for "software that is
meant to be built upon that is not documented very well" ;-)

If you give us an idea of what you want to do, I'm sure somebody can
point you in the right direction (even if the instruction is "look at
this source code file").

In the meantime, reading the PAS interfaces in its "interfaces"
directory is instructive just to give you an idea of what it *can* do.

- C