[Zope-PAS] PAS Plugin - Caching

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Wed Dec 5 04:25:44 EST 2007

Hi,

i´ ve a working PAS Authentication Plugin.

I use the caching functionalities in this way:

class NRAuthPlugin(BasePlugin, Cacheable):

         ### Cache Implementation
         view_name = createViewName('retrieveData', login)
         keywords = {'key':login}
         user = self.ZCacheable_get( view_name = view_name,
                                            keywords = keywords,
                                            default = None )
         if user is None:
             data={}
             data['mnr']=login
             DC=DataContainer(data)
             handler = IUserManagement(DC)
             user = handler.showUser()
             tt=self.ZCacheable_set( user ,
                                       view_name=view_name,
                                       keywords=keywords )

How can i invalidate the Cache for this user?
And can kick off the invalidatin in an scirpt?
Does the invalidation works in an ZEO-Environment, too?
Or do I need MemcachedManager [1] for this?

thx for your help.

Christian

[1]  https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/MemcachedManager/