[ZWeb] Copying a Zope folder to another Zope server

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:39:11 -0000

> I'd like to copy a single folder (it's a Squishdot site) from one Zope
server to another (it has Squishdot Product installed).

Hi there :-)

This is probably the wrong list... try squishdot@yahoogroups.com or
zope@zope.org.

> I tried to export this Squishdot site and import it at the other Zope
server,

Can you describe exactly how you exported it...

> but it gets imported as a Product and I can't do anything with it...

...and how (and where) you tried to import it.

> Should I use the replication feature or something else?

Replication feature? I love to know where that is :-)

cheers,

Chris