[ZWeb] Copying a Zope folder to another Zope server

Sean Lee lihou@ms2.hinet.net
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:47:33 +0800

At 08:39 PM 2/18/01 +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
>This is probably the wrong list... try squishdot@yahoogroups.com or
>zope@zope.org.

Sorry, I thought there's a universal way (non-Sqishdot dependent) to do it...

> > I tried to export this Squishdot site and import it at the other Zope
>server,
>
>Can you describe exactly how you exported it...
>
> > but it gets imported as a Product and I can't do anything with it...
>
>...and how (and where) you tried to import it.

Okay, I found the answer around 2 a.m. last night. I wrongly imported it as
Product instead directly (the same way I exported it, as a file).
It works now.

> > Should I use the replication feature or something else?
>
>Replication feature? I love to know where that is :-)

http://www.zope.org//Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZEOReplicatedStorage/ConfigureReplicatedServers
I don't know if this works or is only a draft...

Cheers
Sean