[ZWeb] Filtering spam from the zope lists

Matthew Burleigh mattb@digicool.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 11:37:09 -0500

 Spam fighting is on our radars for internal mailing lists and Zope
mailing lists. We have got to some infrastructure issues finished first.

--
Matt Burleigh
Systems Administrator, Digital Creations - publishers of Zope.