[ZWeb] Howdy

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:31:05 -0500

Two points:

1) Is it possible to merge Metazope and zope.org, combining the
leadership from both efforts?

2) As for scripting, if we did (1) and the new leadership agreed (and
moreover, would do the sysadmin to support it), then I'll accede to
their wishes.  As long as the commitment was there to support the
decision (otherwise it's a hit-and-run and were left holding the bag).

--Paul