[ZWeb] Re: IA for zope.org

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 22:12:22 +0100

Paul, others,

I'm afraid I only got your mail at the end of our working day.  As it
happens, I prodded Max today too, and he's promised some action :-)

I am very busy of course, but I am totally committed to making this
work.  I've already put a lot of effort into it and I share your
frustration with trying to get people to respond.  If ever a thread
starts up about 'what's wrong with the community' (the last of which was
partly my attempt to get some response out of people), there's always a
load of feedback, but when it comes to action, everything stalls.

We should have a meeting, but perhaps we could do this tomorrow?
(12:00EST is OK with me).

seb