[ZWeb] Re: IA for zope.org

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 15:42:38 -0500

No problem, there will be more chances at chatting this week.

Olivier, Lennart, and I had a productive chat, which I'm sure will give
us all a new round of optimism.  I have the log and I'm writing up the
stuff we settled on.  Lennart did a lot of work to consolidate the
various ideas on section layout.  In the next few hours I'll post
something back here with a narrative.

It appears that all of the people active in this effort, except me, are
in Europe.  Perhaps we should plan the next IRC to be earlier in the
day.  How about 10AM Eastern on Thursday (4PM in France)?

--Paul