[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: help with index_html

Alistair Campbell (via www.zope.org) alistair.campbell@dhhs.tas.gov.au
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:36:02 -0500

Hi. Don't know if you can help. I can't find the email for the Webmaster. This is a newbie question. No index_html was created in my membership folder so I made one with a DTML Document. I have requested that this, and other pages, be reviewed to be a public resource. So, when I go to my http://www.zope.org/.../members/planix address I just get the barebones index_html. Is this just because it hasn't been published as a public resource or have I done something wrong in trying to set up my index_html page?

Thanks.

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/Members/planix