[ZWeb] Re: [Zope] outdated how-tos

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
16 Apr 2002 10:12:25 +0100

(thread moved to zope-web)

Of course you are right about resources ChrisM, but I'd really like to
see a review of metadata keywords so we can start cataloguing stuff
properly, and this could be done at the same time as reviewing HOWTOs
etc.  The keywords vocabulary should follow on from the IA taxonomy
work.  If we don't do that now, it will never happen - IMO.

seb