[ZWeb] inspiration to promote this list

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:27:14 -0400

This is a good point.  And in fact, when we're ready, I'll give you the
access you need to do this. :^)

Seriously, it is true that we need to attract more people.  At the same
time, we need a place where they can go and quickly answer a bunch of
nzo (newzopeorg) questions.  The current project page just ain't that good.

Fortunately we have a volunteer that has pledged to work this weekend on
it.  I love weekend volunteers.  :^)

To answer your question: by this time next week, we'll get ready to do
what you describe.

--Paul