[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: What Is Zope?

Caitlin caitlin@meowww.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 02:39:02 -0500

Hello!

It looks like the first like (appwatch.com) on
http://www.zope.org/Tour/ar01s02.html
is no longer a functioning Zope-driven site.  Just thought you might like to know since it makes a less than ideal first impression.  (And this is my first time here!)

Also, if you click on the "Feedback to this page's author" page on the main page (http://www.zope.org) you get a page that says "This action does not make sense in this location."  (I was looking for a place to feedback since there is no feedback link on the tour pages.)

Thanks for your time,

Caitlin

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/WhatIsZope