[ZWeb] [ZOC] 32/ 2 Reject "links not being linked properly on CMFVirtualHostTool"

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:16:36 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Adrian Hungate wrote:

> At the moment, I think that bringing it here is probably very relavent.

But i don't think it's what people bargained for when they joined the
list.  I know that i, for one, would like to be able to pay attention to
discussion about prominent concerns with the site without having to pay
attention to every issue.  The current arrangement is an all or none
affair - it doesn't give people who want just one (or the other) the
option.  I'd vote for making a separate list (asap).

--
Ken
klm@zope.com