[ZWeb] [ZOC] 32/ 2 Reject "links not being linked properly on CMFVirtualHostTool"

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:28:49 -0500

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 05:16:36PM -0500, Ken Manheimer wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Adrian Hungate wrote:
>
> > At the moment, I think that bringing it here is probably very relavent.
>
> But i don't think it's what people bargained for when they joined the
> list.  I know that i, for one, would like to be able to pay attention to
> discussion about prominent concerns with the site without having to pay
> attention to every issue.  The current arrangement is an all or none
> affair - it doesn't give people who want just one (or the other) the
> option.  I'd vote for making a separate list (asap).

Note that this already has been done (Guido's timemachine is parked behind
Orbits). :) See my otehr post to Zope-Web, the zopeorg-collector@zope.org
list has been in operation for a couple of hours now.

--
Martijn Pieters