[ZWeb] ratings product

Kapil Thangavelu k_vertigo@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:20:15 -0800 (PST)

--- Paul Everitt <paul@zope.com> wrote:

<snip>

> If you can
> answer questions, fix problems, and even actively
> (somewhat) support
> yours, then we'll switch to it.

sure. also a similiar implementation is being used in
my development of a zope2 based python repository, so
it will definitely be actively supported.

i've looked over the code for new.zope.org, i think
there are some similarities to the python repository,
which is not cmf based. i think the new.zope.org
codebase could benefit from some of the work being
done on the python-repository. but i don't have time
to spend on integration between the two as the
repository is my primary focus, and i don't see much
off hand that the repository could use from
new.zope.org (perhaps the DateTime catalog indexes).

cheers

kapil

http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo/Products/Ratings