[ZWeb] FYI: New spotlight ready for review

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 06:40:23 +0100

For the most part we already have this with the zope-announce archives.
  Most of the interesting stuff in Zopeland has a message posted to
zope-announce.

What's needed is the editorial element.  I don't think people want a
Zope News that is only a re-listing of announcements, although that's
probably *part* of what they'd like.

--Paul