[ZWeb] erm assumptions

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:57:34 -0500

hi, isn't the plan to use CMF for (new) zope.org? Or you guys are assuming
that NZO is a long way away?

I'm not sure why you include ZopeZen in the workflow? I like and respect
Andy and all but I saw this as a zope.org (or NZO) project.

Anyway, I'll continue working on the news in the old "low-tech" way in the
meantime. ;p

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net