[ZWeb] REVISIT: Switch zope.org search to google

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:51:49 -0400

you have a very valid point. I'm not happy with the search on zope.org and
other people have made the same comment to me, but getting rid of it
entirely and moving to google is a bitter pill to swallow indeed.

Could  the google search be offered as an option when searching? eg using a
checkbox, while NZO is being completed? Is there a target date for getting
NZO ready btw?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
ICQ: 51907738 | Yahoo: zettainet