[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope mirroring ?

jason andrade jason@rtfmconsult.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:20:42 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> We'd like to consider mirrors after we've migrated to the new
> zope.org.  At the moment, zope.org being a dynamic site run on Zope,
> mirroring is unfortunately difficult; there are some ideas of making
> at least all the downloads easily mirrored.

Hi Guido (i didn't realise you do zope *and* python - any other projects
i'm going to run into you on when i ask about mirroring ? :-)

Do you have an ETA on the new zope.org ?  it would be _really_ nice if
there was the possibility to also do au.zope.org and so on and to build
the new site to allow it to be mirrored.  but i can understand if it
was only the downloads that are mirrorable too.

regards,

-jason