[ZWeb] NZO pre-alpha Announcement and Call for volunteers

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:10:05 +0800

On Monday 17 February 2003 21:29, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 10:12:06AM +0800, Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:
> | On Sunday 16 February 2003 04:50, Paul Everitt wrote:
> | > Does the migration script still report the number of each type?

> | > Page templates?  Uhh, zope.org shouldn't have any of them. :^)
> | >
> | > Previous edicts called for DTML Docs/Methods and Python Methods to =
be
> | > rejected (not migrated) if they contained any DTML or other scripti=
ng.

> | > Is this still the policy?
> |
> | i have a page (dev.nzo.zope.org/Members/kedai) that has a dtml method
> | that tracks 5 latest howtos, tips, news, products that i use regularl=
y. =20
> | can i keep this?  or will there be such function on the new nzo?
>
> Yes, you can keep this as a DTML Method or rewrite it using ZPT and
> Python Scripts. But on a second thought, I think that many people do
> the exactly same thing on their member folders, which is list latest
> howtos/news/whatever they have written. Maybe it would be better to
> provide this by default?

the thing is, this dtml method tracks latest stuff from everybody, not ju=
st my=20
member area.  i'm surprised it even works!  i thought there'd be changes =
on=20
how things are arrannged.

anyways, if zope front page can supply this info, i'll gladly take it dow=
n.

> []'s

--=20

=09http://www.kedai.com.my/             http://www.kedai.com.my/eZine