[ZWeb] Novice question [was RE: NZO pre-alpha Announcement and Call for volunteers]

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:33:44 -0800

Great! Nifty even. I'm updating my very-minor member page to be ZPT but I
can't figure out how. I can access the plone inteface and the ZMI interface
and I can delete/modify my DTML but I don't see where I can add a Page
Template. I can clearly add Structured Text/HTML/Plain text, or any number
of mysterious things through the ZMI but nothing seems to be labelled 'Page
Template'.

Could someone whack me with a clue stick? Thanks.

Charlie.