NZO content administration (was: Re: [ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Welcome to Zope.org)

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:31:13 -0800

> I do believe though, that a "ZopeZen-look" would be great - I've always
> loved the look-and-feel of your site, even before you used Plone for the
> back-end ;-)

Thanks, I changed it a bit yesterday, now to find a host box...

> so I would like to fokus on that part of NZO, regardsless
> of whatever products that will be used.

Right, we are in agreement then that managing the content on Zope.org is
key, not the tool. So we'll stop talking about that then.

> ( The half because, when products reaches a really stable state, they
> don't get updated that offen, but should still be available, since they
> at that state often are of higher value that 0.xx products that are
> beeing updated every week ;-))

Im not saying they shouldn't be available, just when the Zope Weekly
News (just an example) is saying in big letters across the "last updated
  3 months ago", just dont show it.

Fortunately it seems people are posting new news announcements very
quickly, too quickly for me to keep up with anyway ;)
--
   Andy McKay