[ZWeb] Errors trying to post NewsItems

Bjorn Stabell bjorn at exoweb.net
Thu Jan 1 04:41:22 EST 2004

I'm trying to post a NewsItem in my member folder on zope.org, but it
doesn't work.  Here's the traceback:

         Site Error

      AttributeError

      Sorry, a site error occurred.

      Traceback (innermost last):

        a.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
        b.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish
        c.. Module Zope.App.startup, line 199, in zpublisher_exception_hook
        d.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
        e.. Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
        f.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
        g.. Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
        h.. Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
        i.. Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 61, in render
        j.. Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
        __traceback_info__: REQUEST
        k.. Module <string>, line 1, in <expression>
        l.. Module ZClasses.ZClass, line 462, in createInObjectManager
        m.. Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 272, in _setObject
        n.. Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 231, in
__call__
        __traceback_info__: ((<NewsItem at
/zopeorg/Members/bjorn/chinese/zope_cn>, <Folder instance at 18366228>), {},
None)
        o.. Module /home/zope/zope.org/var/app2/Extensions/ZopeSite.py, line
15, in manage_afterAdd
        p.. Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 224, in
__call__
        __traceback_info__: ((<NewsItem at
/zopeorg/Members/bjorn/chinese/zope_cn>,), {}, (None,))
        q.. Module /home/zope/zope.org/var/app2/Extensions/ZopeSite.py, line
114, in index_object
        r.. Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 231, in
__call__
        __traceback_info__: ((), {}, None)
        s.. Module /home/zope/zope.org/var/app2/Extensions/ZopeSite.py, line
103, in in_catalogs
        t.. Module /home/zope/zope.org/var/app2/Extensions/ZopeSite.py, line
103, in <lambda>
      AttributeError: UnreviewedIndex (Also, an error occurred while
attempting to render the standard error message.)

I actually also get an error if I try to view folder_contents on my member
folder, which is the default view.  I don't get any traceback, but the Site
Error page is like this:

Site error
This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors
were:

Error Details
Error Type
TypeError