[ZWeb] zope.org volunteering

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Mon Jul 5 15:42:25 EDT 2004

Hello Michael,

Thanks for volunteering. I'd like to use you as kind of an example
volunteer / use case.
If people are privately emailing you from Zope Corp please share this
with us as I'd like to here what the
procedure is and get this written up in the Contributing / Community
Work overview for Zope.org Systems.

If I can help you graffle / diagram some of your ideas of how new and
changed content could be
presented to zope.org visitors let me know.

Cheers,

Mark