[ZWeb] zope.org volunteering

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Jul 6 11:12:16 EDT 2004

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> i signed zope.org TOS agreement last thursday, just after the chat.

Great

> could a kind soul contact me and give me some directions please ;)
>
> for a start i'd like to participate in
> - make the syndication feeds work again and more stable
> - create a suite of rss-feeds for different areas
> - adapt the way how new and changed content is presented
>   to zope.org visitors

Hm, let's see.

This sounds mainly like content work.  In which case, you need to
coordinate with Mark and, otherwise, post ideas here, which you have.

If we need to change the software, you'll probably need file-system access.
For that, you'll need to sign the non-disclosure agreement.  Alternatively,
someone else might be able to make changes for you.

Jim