[ZWeb] zope.org volunteering

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Tue Jul 6 14:08:26 EDT 2004

Hello Jim,

On Jul 6, 2004, at 11:12 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:

> Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
>> i signed zope.org TOS agreement last thursday, just after the chat.
>
> Great
>
>> could a kind soul contact me and give me some directions please ;)
>> for a start i'd like to participate in
>> - make the syndication feeds work again and more stable
>> - create a suite of rss-feeds for different areas
>> - adapt the way how new and changed content is presented
>>   to zope.org visitors
>
> Hm, let's see.
>
> This sounds mainly like content work.  In which case, you need to
> coordinate with Mark and, otherwise, post ideas here, which you have.

It actually sounds more like ZPT/DTML, Python Scrip (Zope Systems) work
to me.

The stuff about how new and changed content is presented I'll be happy
to work
with Michael on but I'd like to see some mockups / visual proposals of
what he
has in mind so that we can discuss them.

> If we need to change the software, you'll probably need file-system
> access.
> For that, you'll need to sign the non-disclosure agreement.
> Alternatively,
> someone else might be able to make changes for you.

I will add this to my notes for the overview.

Cheers,

Mark