[ZWeb] Zope 2 web site

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Wed Mar 1 21:22:02 EST 2006

Geoff,
Daily several of us (Michael, Martijn F, Phillip V, and a couple others)
utilize #zope-web to try and further work that has been going on for
awhile to get a suitable zope.org rolled out and upgraded that the
community can be proud of.  There are people working on docs, marketing
data, newsletters, layout/design upgrades and more.  Please participate
in the existing drive, not start a new one.  :)

I'd love to see ya drop by.  There's no secret that the current site
needs fixing; lets pool the collective interest and get it finished
up.....

Andrew Sawyers