[ZWeb] Zope 2 web site

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Thu Mar 2 11:40:32 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 09:52 +0100, Paul Everitt wrote:
> Geoff is offering to help on the existing site.  That's an urgent need,
> from all the (ahem) constructive responses I've seen to his note.  The
> more he helps on the current site, the less pressure you'll have on the
> "start-from-scratch" plan.
I understand - but I don't think 'starting' from scratch is as duanting
as it appears, because the scope is VERY VERY limited.  I am excited
about making this happen.  I'd like Geoff to assist making this happen.
I think it's close, and whatever effort is made towards the existing
site could literally launch a new one.

Andrew