[ZWeb] statistical nonsense

Justizin justizin at siggraph.org
Fri Oct 13 08:11:40 EDT 2006

Lennart Regebro said:

  "Say that a server fails one day per month in average (which is way
more than we really will have). One backup server located on anotehr
continent then means that we will statistically have DNS outage only
one day in 900. Thats one day every three years. Two backups located
on different continents will give us a failure rate of one day per
27000 days. That's one day every seventy-fifth year."

WHAT!?!?

The internet hasn't even been around for seventy five years, and sites
are down all the time.

shut

the

fuck

up.

I hope you all curl up and die.  I'm going to use TurboGears, since
apparently noone in the Zope community will fucking talk to me
anymore.

You are the most childish fucks I have ever worked with.  Way to show
a guy thanks.