[ZWeb] statistical nonsense

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 08:18:28 EDT 2006

Justizin wrote:
> I hope you all curl up and die.  I'm going to use TurboGears, since
> apparently noone in the Zope community will fucking talk to me
> anymore.

I'm sure you will be sorely missed ;-)

Seriously, you seemed like a well meaning, fairly clued up, if slightly
arrogant guy when you offered to help, but these tirades of abuse are
making you look like a clown - and I should know; Google can testify to
several of my own clownish tirades...

Justin, good luck with TurboGears, I hope none too many of your
customers stumble across your postings here...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk