[ZWeb] Re: [Zope] Zope lists in google

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 06:25:46 EST 2008

Sascha Welter wrote:
>> I can't think that mail.zope.org has anything to do with a ZODB or is
>> configured from zope.org
>
> (Removed the cross posting, dunno what this has to do with zope@)

Because the person originally asking the question posted there...
(I'm now CC'ing him in directly...)

> http://mail.zope.org/robots.txt has:

> Disallow: /
>
> Somebody didn't like the bots to roam the archives?

I have a feeling someone didn't want bots spanking some web-subversion
front end that's running, but the end result is that we loose all Zope
code and mailing list archives from Google :-(

> I think Chris wanted
> to see the undo history to find out who made that change.

Indeed, yes, brain fart, shouldn't have been looking on www.zope.org...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk