[Zope] - Mailman problems fixed (I hope)

Amos Latteier Amos@digicool.com
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:56:05 -0500

Hi folks:

I believe that I have resolved the mailman problems that were keeping
people from setting their mailing list options. Many people wanted to
turn on digest mode, but were unable to do so.

Thank you Ken Manheimer who sent me a mailman patch.

If anyone is still having list related problems, please let me know.
Thanks for your patience, especially considering the volume this list
has been generating. I can definitely understand wanting to turn on
digest mode ;-)

-Amos

P.S. Contrary to what you may have heard, you cannot change your
subscription information over the web. You need to send mail to
zope-request@zope.org

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com
Digital Creations     http://www.digicool.com