[Zope] - PUT method unavailable?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@ag.or.at
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 23:59:24 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Ronald Offerman wrote:

> It doesn't work for me using Apache and Composer 4.5.
Than it's either:
-) A Zope bug.
-) A Apache configuration bug. (Does authorization work?)

It worked here for me with Bobo via cgi-publisher and BoboHTTPServer.py
(my patched version, available at https://www.mtg.co.at/BoboHTTPServer.py)

> unable to create/edit pages in anything but Composer, Dreamweaver, FrontPage
                                                        What does this one
                                                        use? PUT?

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by