[Zope] - Prayer

Andy Dustman adustman@comstar.net
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 01:15:04 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Pavlos Christoforou wrote:

> Please please God
> make Documents have properties ...

Yer outta luck. I don't know if this is standard operating procedure for
Zope, but all my "pages" are Folders, and bulk of the contents are in
index_html. That will let you use whatever properties you want, and it
seems to make later expansion a bit easier.

--
Andy Dustman                    You should always say "spam" and "eggs"
ComStar Communications Corp.                 instead of "foo" and "bar"