[Zope] - Prayer

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 01:52:49 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Andy Dustman wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Pavlos Christoforou wrote:
>
> > Please please God
> > make Documents have properties ...
>
> Yer outta luck. I don't know if this is standard operating procedure for
> Zope, but all my "pages" are Folders, and bulk of the contents are in
> index_html. That will let you use whatever properties you want, and it
> seems to make later expansion a bit easier.

But it won't solve my problem of constructing cute AUTOMATIC side margins.
If Docs had properties I could set a property (lets say
include_me_in_margin) and have a DTML construct recursively a nice
side-margin.

I haven't even found a simple way of figuring out if a PATH_INFO component
is a Folderish object or not.

Pavlos