[Zope] - Virtual servers

Mike Pelletier mike@compar.com
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:45:59 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:

> > Basically, I want to publish multiple different web sites with different
> > domain names but with a single ZHTTPServer and a single point of
> > administration.

> Use Apache with mod_rewrite/mod_proxy.

    I was going to complain that this didn't fulfill such-and-such a need, but
after R'ing some Apache RM, I just can't think of any (coolness aside).  I had
never used mod_rewrite before Zope came out.  It's starting to seem like you
can use it to cure all the world's evils, or at least hack around them.

    Thanks!

Mike.

--
       ---              | Mike Pelletier             Work: 519-746-1607
        /opeware!       | Software Developer         Home: 519-725-7710