[Zope] - ODBC and zope on NT

Vincent Joseph vincent.joseph@usa.net
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 18:31:15 -0500

hi,

On Zope(NT service)/IIS/NT I cannot find a place to add a Zope SQL
Database
Connection (when I try to add a Zope SQL Method it asks me for a
SQL connection). I read the Aqueduct users guide, and it stated that
I should find a "Add Aqueduct xxxx(=ODBC) Connection" under Add. This
is not there. Will this only appear if I install the ZODBCDA?

The ZODBCDA file is a tar.gz file - is this for Unix only? I usually
work in Unix and this is not usually a problem - however I am on
NT for a short time, and am not sure/familiar with tar or gz for
NT. And I am trying out zope on NT/IIS. If the ZODBCA file is for
NT as well, could you please point me to some utilities, or provide
a .zip or .exe.

[The zope executable that I use is a fix (post 1.9 final) given to me by
Brian - I am not sure if this may be the reason for above. the fix
solved
the IIS QUERY_STRING problem]

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vincent

--
It takes two to lie - one to lie and one to listen.  (Homer Simpson)