[Zope] <module 'Main'>

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 15:50:08 -0600 (MDT)

What does it mean when zope publishes simply

<module 'Main'>

when you visit your document root, and any other document: "Sorry, the
requested document does not exist."

I get this periodically, and don't know what's causing it. What does it
mean and how do get my zope back to it's normal state? I also get it
when I try to use zinit.py to start my ZServer.

I have checked permissions on my var/ and they are OK. I checked to make
sure that there are no zope or other python processes running that could
be locking the database. Killing and restarting start.py does not
help. ZServer.log contains no errors.

Thanks,

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA