[Zope] File Attachment

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:55:46 -0400

to add a file >attachment option.Any idea about how to write the python
external method??
>The second question is : Is there a free serveur where I may upload my
zope program 4 >free???

Check out http://www.zope.org/Download/Contrib

to contribute your software.  BTW, we also have a web mail product that
uses IMAP that you may want to merge your POP functionality into.  A
combined product would be more powerful than two seperate ones.
IMAPAdapter can be found in the public CVS, the second beta will be
coming after Linux Expo.

To do file attachments, look into the DTML Mime tag.

http://www.zope.org/Download/Prereleases/MIMETools

-Michel