[Zope] Zope and Editors

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:39:54 -0400

Stephan wrote:
> > Can you edit SQL Methods through FTP yet? Last time I
> checkd you could
> > only do Images and DTML Methods/Documents.
>
> no, you can't. Just checked. You can only see the "file".

Any suggestions, though, on how to do this?  The only way currently to
tell what to add via FTP is by the normal "magic" stuff (file
extensions, investigating the content, etc.

Even worse, how would you edit the arguments list in a SQL method via
FTP?

We have some pretty good suggestions on how to do this, but first it
would be interesting to hear other ideas.

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909
The Open Source Zope application server