[Zope] Help with UserDB

Jason Jones jason_j@countermedia.org
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 12:09:04 -0500

I just changed my user database schema to match that of the UserDB product,
and installed UserDB with cookie-based authentication. Immediately after
doing that everything became inaccessible. Now, I get the response:

Unauthorized

You are not authorized to access this resource.
Username and password are not correct.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /web/zope2/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 256, in
publish_module
  File /web/zope2/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 145, in publish
  File /web/zope2/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line 430, in
traverse
  File /web/zope2/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 538, in
unauthorized
Unauthorized: (see above)

For every page, even public ones.

I set up the UserDB folder at the top level of the object heirarchy, is this
the problem? Note, the superuser login no longer works and basically I can't
access Zope at all.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (especially how I could get
back into Zope).

Thanks,

Jason Jones
jason_j@countermedia.org