[Zope] How to update a password for a logged user in memory

Stephan Richter SRichter@ixl.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:15:38 -0500

I just did the same thing. If you used cookies to save the login and password,
just update the cookie.
You need to provide more information of what the computer looks for to validate
a user. Send some of the code and I look at it. :)

stephan