[Zope] How to update a password for a logged user in memory

Andreas Andreas@aHIT.de
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 02:23:23 +0000

Hi Stephan,
as you can see I´m not Carlos ;-)
But I need to know how to logout and relogin again as another user
(currently with no success).
I´ using Zope 2.0.0b1 SuSE Linux 6.1 UserDB cookie auth. on Postgresql
6.4.2.

When I load 'acl_users/docLogout' to log out I get the doc´s output but
I´m still loged in as
the current user.

When I call this the cookie dose not expire .

<!--#if "REQUEST.cookies.has_key('__ac')" -->
   <!--#call
"RESPONSE.setCookie('__ac',_.str(REQUEST.cookies['__ac']),expire=0)" -->
   logout

if I do one of this lines I get a new login but the auth. always fails.
<!--#call "RESPONSE.setCookie('__ac','',expire=0)" -->
<dtml-raise type="Unauthorized"></dtml-raise>

really no idea how to slove this problem so please reply if you can help
:(

regards,
Andreas