[Zope] replacing the plus and minus icons in trees

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:49:37 +0200

At 15:23 16/08/99 , Michel Pelletier wrote:
>I think this would require some redesign at the python level.  Feel free
>to hack at it.

Maybe we need an 'id' attribute to the tag, which is mandatory for at least
on tree tag on a multi tree tag page...

> > 3.) Displaying a document that needs parameter from a
> > navigation tree is
> >     broken: Just press some [+] buttons, and voila the tree tag
> >     recreates the page, just without the needed arguments.
> >

>Can you explain this further?  Sounds like a bug.

He means that QUERY_STRING is not passed on in a tree tag. So a page that
is generated using the information in the query string (?.....) is useless
if a tree tag is needed on that page.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer