[Zope] replacing the plus and minus icons in trees

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:29:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> Hmm.  I thought it did <quick check> uhm.  Nope guess not.  The problem
> here is that 2.0 is in a feature freeze.  We will however, put it in the
> next release.  Sorry about missing your patch, can you make sure it's in
> the collector or just repost it anyway?
Thought so :(
<lawyer-mode>
Let's rephrase it: (No I'm not a lawyer!)
Bugreport:
1) The [+]/[-] icons are invisible on a dark background.
2) I cannot have more than one tree display on a page. I get weird
   tracebacks. I didn't see anywhere in the documentation that I cannot
   have more than one tree on a page ;)
3) I cannot get tree navigation to work very well with Z SQL methods. I
   get weird tracebacks telling me, that the page is missing parameters.
> I think this would require some redesign at the python level.  Feel free
> to hack at it.
Side question: What is the correct way to get code into the main Zope
distribution? Whom to mail with the patch, whom to argue with?

> > 3.) Displaying a document that needs parameter from a
> > navigation tree is
> >     broken: Just press some [+] buttons, and voila the tree tag
> >     recreates the page, just without the needed arguments.
> >

> Can you explain this further?  Sounds like a bug.
See the post by Martijn Pieters, he certainly explains it quite well :)

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +43/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256