[Zope] Giving up in frustration

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:46:05 +0100

At 11:24 am -0400 17/8/99, Andrew M. Kuchling wrote:
>       Part of the problem is that Zope has been a fast-moving target
>       in the last few months.  I would hope that things will settle
>       down a bit when Zope 2 is finalized, so we can write a bunch of
>       interesting add-on Products, implement some attention-getting
>       Zope sites, and write FAQs and tutorial docs.  (This recent
>       kerfuffle also made me start writing a chapter on Zope for the
>       Grimoire last night.)

Now *that* would be something to look forward to!

For those people not up to speed on Python, Andrew has an excellent
'Grimoire' available on Python techniques, for those people who have
got the hang of the tutorial and want a bit more.
Lots of good stuff available at::
http://starship.python.net/crew/amk/grimoire/html/

recommended.
tone out.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2